• Manage and advise on corporate and commercial matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing written opinions;
• Drafting commercial agreements;
• Reviewing complex legal documents, performing discovery, compiling and organizing documents;
• Managing multiple files, corresponding with client and performing a variety of tasks under supervision or independently depending on level of seniority.
• Legally qualified and called to the Malaysian Bar.
• Post admission experience of 2 years.
• Ability to supervise due diligence work.
• Familiar with Companies Act.
• Committed and driven with a strong sense of accountability.
• Strong command of English language.
• Able to work independently and under pressure.
• Diligent and willing to learns.