- Manage and assist with litigation cause papers, trial, research and other related work
- 3-5 years of experience in litigation practices
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Preparing written opinions;
- Drafting pleadings and other written statements, appearing in tribunal, court, arbitration or other judicial tribunal;
- Reviewing complex legal documents, performing discovery, compiling and organizing documents;
- Managing multiple files, corresponding with client and performing a variety of tasks under supervision or independently depending on level of seniority.
- Legally qualified and called to the Malaysian Bar. Post admission experience preferred but not essential.
- Familiar with Malaysian Court practices and procedures, Rules of Court 2012 and standard litigation concepts and procedures.
- Committed and driven with strong sense of accountability.
- Strong command of English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Team player, honest, and good in working attitude.
- Well mannered, hardworking and responsible.
Job Category: Legal Associate
Job Type: Full Time
City: Shah Alam