- Establish a strategic marketing plan that effectively promotes the firm.
- Develop content for digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and online advertisements that will get the word out there about the firm and its services.
- Handle the copywriting and image creation for all outgoing print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. to ensure the firm is presented professionally.
- Manage social media and website content, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant.
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across the web and social platforms, stay up-to-date on the latest market research and advise on improvements.
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Possesses Digital Marketing, Advertising, Media or any related background knowledge.
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity – basic graphic design skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal marketing communication skills.
Job Category: Open
Job Type: Full Time
City: Shah Alam